Jason Kelce is the starting Center for the Philadelphia Eagles in the National Football League. A 6th round draft pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, Kelce is a Super Bowl champion, a five-time Pro-Bowl selection and a four-time first-team All-Pro selection.
Jason is considered one of the best Centers in the game today and was the Eagles’ Walter Peyton Man of the Year nominee in 2021. Today on the show, Eric and Jason discuss coming back for a 12th season, advice for sustained career success and much more. Topics include:
- (2:50-6:15) – When Jason made the switch to Center
- (6:15-8:45) – Weight management throughout Jason’s career
- (8:45-12:15) – Playing for Chip Kelly
- (12:15-17:25) – Starting 122 straight games, factors for staying healthy and consistent
- (17:25-23:45) – Advice for prolonged success. From 6th round pick to future Hall of Famer
- (23:45-27:00) – Coming back for a 12th season
- (27:00-32:15) – Who Jason studied, looks up to. Toughest DT to block
- (32:15-34:30) – Similarities with brother Travis Kelce
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
Preorder Eric’s new book “Tackle What’s Next” today: https://www.amazon.com/Tackle-Whats-Next-Achieve-Business/dp/111993186X/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=tackle+whats+next+eric+wood&qid=1658859425&sprefix=what%27s+next+with+eri%2Caps%2C85&sr=8-1
For more information about our sponsors today: