Billy Quarantillo is a mixed martial artist who currently competes in the Featherweight division in the UFC. He was the former King of the Cage Lightweight Champion and has become a rising star in the fighting world since 2013.
Billy’s mixed martial arts record is 16-4 and today, he shares his secrets to success. Topics include:
- (2:30-5:20) – Growing up in Buffalo as a Bills fan
- (5:20-10:35) – Dedicating his life to becoming a fighter, journey to becoming a professional
- (10:35-14:15) – Motivated by fear. Self talk
- (14:15-18:45) – Billy’s big break in his career
- (18:45-21:00) – Ultimate goals as a fighter
- (21:00-26:00) – Role models in the industry. Thoughts on Connor McGregor
- (26:00-30:15) – Any reservations fighting long term?
- (30:15-35:00) – Normal day leading up to a fight
- (35:00-40:20) – Billy’s love of the Buffalo Bills
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
Preorder Eric’s new book “Tackle What’s Next” today: https://www.amazon.com/Tackle-Whats-Next-Achieve-Business/dp/111993186X/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=tackle+whats+next+eric+wood&qid=1658859425&sprefix=what%27s+next+with+eri%2Caps%2C85&sr=8-1
For more information about our sponsors today:
To get 20% off your order, use the code: EricWood20