John Ramsey is a Louisville media personality and was a close friends with Muhammad Ali. From a meeting in a locker room to a lifelong friendship, John was lucky enough to learn many incredible lessons from The People’s Champion.
Today on the show, Eric and John get into stories of Ali. Topics include:
- (4:00-8:00) – Becoming friends with Ali in the late 60’s early 70’s. The law of attraction.
- (8:00-11:00) – Ali’s servant leadership, stories from Australia Olympics
- (11:00-16:35) – Ali letting his guard down. Ali’s authentic leadership
- (16:35-20:35) – Advice Ali has given John
- (20:35-27:20) – Ali’s relationship with faith, Ali at the Orange Bowl
- (27:20-33:00) – John speaking at Ali’s funeral
- (33:00-38:30) – Ali impacting today’s athlete activist
- (38:30-42:00) – John’s favorite boxing match of Ali
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the podcast today!
For more information about our sponsors today:
To get 20% off your order, use the code: EricWood20