David Nurse is an NBA life and optimization coach, future bestselling author, and worldwide motivational speaker. As a former professional basketball player and a coach for the Brooklyn Nets, David has personally helped over 150 NBA players with their personal and professional development both on and off the court.
Today on the show, David and Eric preview David’s new book Breakthrough. He also discusses the power of self awareness. Topics include:
- (2:30-8:50) – The search for greatness, being obsessed
- (8:50-11:30) – Morning routine – Grace & Pace
- (11:30-16:45) – Self help is BS
- (16:45-27:15) – David’s new book Breakthrough – Confidence, corporation and service
- (27:15-31:10) – Finding your purpose and letting it drive you
And much more including some questions about jet lag and how to improve your life. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
Buy David’s new book Breakthrough: https://www.amazon.com/Breakthrough-Sure-Fire-Realizing-Potential-Limitations/dp/1119853931
For more information about our sponsors today:
To get 20% off your order, use the code: EricWood20