One of the biggest names in golf instruction, Sean Foley has coached the likes of 2018 FedEx Cup Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist, Justin Rose, 2016 Masters champion, Danny Willett, 2-time PGA Tour champion, Cameron Champ and coached Tiger Woods from 2010 to 2014. He has been voted as the top golf teacher in the world by players on the PGA Tour.
Born and raised outside of Toronto, Foley currently teaches out of Sean Foley Performance at EaglesDream, offering elite golf training and a world-class experience for junior players that train there.
Today on the show, Eric and Sean discuss his relationship with Tiger Woods. Other topics include:
- (1:45-5:50) – Born in Toronto, moving to the US, getting into golf
- (5:50-12:05) – How Sean got his start teaching golf professionals, grinding as a waiter before his big break
- (12:05-18:15) – Competence vs confidence
- (18:15-28:00) – What separates the great from the good for professional golfers
- (28:00-38:30) – Mental toughness, courage and other qualities successful people have
- (38:30-47:15) – Relationship with Tiger Woods
- (47:15-50:15) – What drives Sean now
- (50:15-55:15) – Favorite golf course, advice for the average golfer
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
For more information about our sponsors today:
Code – WhatsNext5 for 5% off your next order