Craig Siegel is a keynote speaker, entrepreneur, mindset coach and breakthrough manufacture. He started the CLS Experience and has transformed the lives of countless people through his work.
When the pandemic hit, Craig felt guided and left his lucrative and stable job on Wall Street and went all in with his passion and purpose to help people revamp their mindset and fulfil their potential.
Today on the show, Eric and Craig dive into the power of collaboration and more. Topics include:
- (2:15-7:00) – Growing up in New York, a healthy obsession with marathon running
- (7:00-11:05) – Craig’s pivot from Wall Street, elevate & inspire
- (11:05-17:10) – What separates Craig Siegel? What is holding people back in life?
- (17:10-22:00) – The importance of goal setting, obtaining purpose & enthusiasm
- (22:00-25:10) – The power of collaboration
- (25:10-29:00) – Morning routine and diet
And much more.
Follow Craig on Instagram @craigsiegel_cls
Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
For more information about our sponsors today:
To get 20% off your order, use the code: EricWood20