Todd Durkin, MA, CSCS, is an internationally recognized strength, speed and conditioning coach, personal trainer, body worker, motivational speaker, and author who motivates, educates, and inspires people worldwide. He is the founder of Fitness Quest 10 in San Diego, CA, a world-class facility that provides personal training, strength and conditioning, therapeutic massage and bodywork, Pilates, yoga, nutrition, chiropractic and physical therapy programs.
Todd works with a high-profile clientele of elite professional athletes. This includes NFL MVPs, Super Bowl Champions and MVPs, Heisman Trophy Winner, Olympic and X-Game Gold Medalists, and many other champion athletes. He is a 2 Time Personal Trainer of the Year (IDEA & ACE) and has received numerous industry accolades. He is also the 2017 Jack LaLanne Award recipient, the 2018 Canfitpro International Presenter of the Year, and a member of the Under Armour Training Team. Greatist has named Todd one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Health & Fitness for the past four years.
Today on the show, Todd and Eric get into some of the best ways to maximize your life. Topics include:
- (2:10-5:15) – Growing up in New Jersey, lessons learned from a coach
- (5:15-7:25) – Transition out of college, playing football professionally in Germany & France
- (7:25-11:00) – Playing football with Sean McDermott in college
- (11:00-18:10) – Opening a gym, working with the San Diego Chargers and LT
- (18:10-24:30) – Whatever it takes mindset, Drew Brees is an all time great preparer
- (24:30-29:20) – God Sized Dreams
- (29:20-34:45) – You have nothing if you don’t have your health
- (34:45-47:00) – How Todd’s approach to training athletes has changed, habits and routine shape your success.
And much more. Rate review and subscribe to the show today!
Link to Todd’s website: https://todddurkin.com
For more information about our sponsors today:
To get 20% off your order, use the code: EricWood20