Harrison Phillips is in his 4th season with the Buffalo Bills after being selected in the 3rd round of the 2018 NFL Draft. A former high school state champion wrestler, Phillips is the now the starting nose guard for the Bills and is making an impact every single day.
Harrison was named the Bills Walter Payton Man of the Year award winner in both 2020 and 2021. His foundation, The Playmakers Organization, has helped foster self-esteem in the young lives of children with intellectual disabilities. You can learn more about his nonprofit work here: https://www.theplaymakers.org
Today on the show, the guys teach you how to eat like a lineman and how the Bills are getting ready for the playoffs. Other topics include:
- (2:45-5:55) – Growing up in Omaha, Nebraska. How he ended up at Stanford for college
- (5:55-9:50) – How the NFL season is going personally for Harrison, being an effort guy
- (9:50-11:45) – Perception of the Bills back in 2018 compared to now
- (11:45-14:00) – What separates the Bills’ culture from the rest of the NFL
- (14:00-17:35) – Hardest part about transition info NFL
- (17:35-20:45) – Pressure to be the next Kyle Williams
- (20:45-27:00) – How to eat like a lineman
- (27:00-32:20) – What it means to be the Bills’ Man of the Year award winner
- (32:30-34:30) – Going to the super bowl with his foundation
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
For more information about our sponsors today:
To get 20% off your order, use the code: EricWood20