Jordan Poyer is a 1st team All-Pro safety for the Buffalo Bills. He joined the Bills in 2017 via free agency after playing for the Cleveland Browns and Philadelphia Eagles.
Today, Jordan leads the #1 defense in football and was named a team captain by his peers. But it wasn’t always an easy journey – Jordan shares with us his story of redemption and how he quit drinking to better his life. Topics on the pod include:
- (2:00-5:00) – Growing up in Astoria, Oregon. Choosing football over baseball
- (5:00-8:30) – Jordan’s battle with alcohol addiction. What inspired him to make a change
- (8:30-14:00) – Quitters Day. Becoming the best version of yourself
- (14:00-18:15) – Being named 1st team All-Pro. Relationship with Micah Hyde
- (18:15-22:00) – Advice to rookies in the NFL
And much more. Learn more about Jordan and his journey here: https://linktr.ee/jpoyer
Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
For more information about our sponsors today:
To get 20% off your order, use the code: EricWood20