Kyle Brandt is an television host, media personality, and actor. He is one of the co-hosts of Good Morning Football on NFL Network. Previously, he served as executive producer of The Jim Rome Show from 2009 until 2016 and played college football at Princeton University.
Today on the show, Eric and Kyle discuss the backstory of Good Morning Football, as well as Kyle’s love for the Buffalo Bills. Other topics include:
- (2:15-6:05) – Growing up in Chicago, how he ended up at Princeton
- (6:05-10:25) – Career journey, balancing acting and football, working on a soap opera
- (10:25-14:00) – Learning from Jim Rome
- (14:00-18:20) – How Good Morning Football started, positivity always win
- (18:20-20:05) – Morning routine
- (20:05-25:45) – Kyle’s love of the Buffalo Bills
- (25:45-32:13) – NFL OT rules, daily schedule
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
For more information about our sponsors today:
To get 20% off your order, use the code: EricWood20