Brad Lomenick is a leadership consultant, speaker, founder of BLINC, and author of The Catalyst Leader and H3 Leadership. Over the last 15 years, he has built a reputation as a key connector and convener of leaders. Eric was recently a guest on Brad’s podcast: H3 Leadership
Today on the show, Eric and Brad discuss lessons in leadership, the importance of finding your calling in life and how to connect with others. Topics include:
- (2:25-7:45) – Growing up in Oklahoma, Dad is a HS FB coach, loving the game of golf
- (7:45-15:05) – Lessons learned from John Maxwell: Always be curious
- (15:05-19:30) – Humble yourself to elevate others
- (19:30-26:30) – How to add value. Advice for making connections
- (26:30-31:35) – The paradox of freedom for young leaders
- (31:35-38:15) – Advice for your What’s Next in life
- (38:15-42:10) – Preventing a mid-life crisis
- (42:10-45:30) – The importance of feedback And much more.
Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
For more information about our sponsors today:
To get 20% off your order, use the code: EricWood20