Jason Goldsmith is a globally recognized Performance Coach and the co-author of “Take Charge of You” with NYT best selling author David Novak. Jason emphasizes on the mental aspects of optimal performance in high pressure environments. After initially focusing exclusively in golf, Jason’s practice has expanded to include MLB, NFL, NBA, USTA, and athletes and coaches from the U.S. and Great Britain Olympic teams. In addition to his coaching contributions in Division I and II collegiate sports programs, including several National Championships, Jason’s practice includes athletes of all levels including world-ranked juniors, amateurs, Fortune 500 executives, and professionals. In golf, he has coached 6 Major champions, multiple top 10 and World #1 golfers, including the 2016 Olympic Gold Medalist and 2018 FedEx Cup Champion, Justin Rose.
Today on the show, Eric and Jason discuss the importance of living in the present and how to reach a neutral state of thinking. Other topics include:
- (2:20-4:20) – Growing up in Northern California, playing tennis
- (4:20-7:50) – Career journey, joining the Air Force at 17
- (7:50-11:05) – Becoming self aware
- (11:05-15:10) – Reaching a neutral sate of mind
- (15:10-20:00) – Goal setting, golf mindset training
- (20:00-23:50) – Take Charge of You with David Novak
- (23:50-28:15) – Jason’s golf game, favorite course
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
For more information about our sponsors today: