We welcome back Nick Hardwick to the podcast! Nick is a former NFL center who played his entire 11-year career for the San Diego Chargers. He was drafted by the Chargers in the third round of the 2004 NFL Draft, and was selected to the Pro Bowl in 2006. To hear more about Nick’s career journey, go back and listen to episode #9 of What’s Next with Eric Wood.
Today on the show, the guys get into each other’s health and fitness journeys and Nick’s “Lose Like a Lineman” program. Other topics include:
- (2:40-11:30) – Do the guys miss playing football? Difficulty of moving on.
- (11:30-19:15) – To achieve success, you must become it. Enjoying the moment.
- (19:15-24:30) – Health and fitness. What made Nick start “Lose Like a Lineman”
- (24:30-36:30) – Coaching vs discipline
- (36:30-43:00) – Morning routine
- (43:00-48:30) – Decision to allow kids to play football
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
for more information about Nick and his program: https://hardwick.life
For more information about out sponsors today:
Code – WhatsNext5 for 5% off your next order