Darnell “SuperChef” Ferguson is a restaurant owner and a celebrity Chef and Judge featured on shows such as Guy Fieri’s Tournament of Champions, Guy’s Grocery Games and many more. SuperChef has received national recognition for his a unique style of “Urban Eclectic” cooking which blends together traditional flavors in untraditional ways with a creative presentation.
Prior to being on national television shows, SuperChef had a life filled with adversity. He used the culinary arts as a motivational tool to change his life for the better and now SuperChef shares his gratitude for his blessings by continuously giving back to the community. SuperChef teaches kids, communities, and those in need how cooking can be a positive and creative outlet by employing teens, young adults, and those in need.
Today on the show, Eric and SuperChef dive into his back story and also how he balances his family life with 8 kids. Topics include:
- (2:35-6:05) – Legal middle name is now SuperChef
- (6:05-11:00) – Grew up an athlete, how he got started cooking
- (11:00-16:30) – What’s your greatest strength as a chef? Cooking shows SuperChef has been on
- (16:30-24:30) – How life changed at the age of 24. Going to church
- (24:30-30:45) – SuperChef’s 1st restaurant burned down, what happened next?
- (30:45-35:20) – Balancing family/work life with 8 kids
- (35:20-39:20) – New upcoming TV show, what SuperChef’s wife’s favorite food
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
For more information about our sponsors today: