Blaise Ffrench is an NBA agent, actor, model, and brand builder for BODYARMOR. Previously, Blaise attended Saint Peter’s University, where he played on the college basketball team. He has since been featured in True Religion and Banana Republic, as well as appearances in Law And Order SVU, Blacklist, The Code, and Power among other hit shows.
Today on the show, Eric and Blaise discuss his rise to fame, the details behind selling BODYARMOR to Coca-Cola for $5.6 Billion and how you can get to your next level. Other topics include:
- (2:20-4:40) – Growing up in Queens, NY. Playing CBB at St. Peter’s
- (4:40-12:25) – The rise of BODYARMOR. Taking advantage of opportunities.
- (12:25-17:30) – Advice to aspiring entrepreneurs.
- (17:30-20:55) – Blaise morning routine
- (20:55-23:30) – Ultimate career goals
- (23:30-26:00) – How to grow your social media following
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
For more information about our sponsors today: