Nathaniel Hackett enters his first season with the Denver Broncos after being named the 18th head coach in franchise history on Jan. 28, 2022. A 20-year coaching veteran with 13 seasons of NFL experience, Hackett has been an offensive coordinator in eight of the last nine years at the NFL level. He most recently served as Green Bay’s offensive coordinator for the past three seasons (2019-21) and also coached for the Buffalo Bills twice (2008-2009 & 2013-2014).
E-Wood joins his former Coach to discuss his aspirations for the 2022 NFL season. Also, the guy discuss their routine during a normal game week and what makes Aaron Rodgers so special. Topics include:
- (4:40-9:00) – How Nate chose football over medicine
- (9:00-13:00) – Relationship with Dad. Dealing with criticism in the NFL
- (13:00-16:05) – NFL Coaching Youth Movement
- (16:05-19:05) – Aaron Rodgers’ Greatness
- (19:05-21:20) – First impressions of Russell Wilson
- (21:20-27:40) – Hardest Defensive Coordinator to prepare for
- (27:40-30:40) – Normal game week during NFL season, morning routine
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!