Scott Harrison is the founder and current CEO of charity: water, a nonprofit organization bringing clean and safe water to people around the world. Scott has been recognized on Fortune magazine’s list of 40 Under 40, Forbes’ Impact 30, and Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business, where he earned the #10 spot. He is currently a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader and author of the New York Times Bestselling book Thirst.
Today on the show, the guys discuss Scott’s life as a nightclub promoter in NYC, how to change bad habits and tips for living a fulfilling life. Other topics include:
- (3:00-7:45) – Spiritual, emotional, moral bankruptcy. Life as a nightclub promoter in New York.
- (7:45-13:40) – The moment Scott changed his life
- (13:40-17:30) – How to change bad habits. Scott’s all or nothing approach.
- (17:30-22:10) – How charity:water got started – https://www.charitywater.org/
- (22:10-29:20) – Specifics of running a non-profit. Tell True Stories
- (29:20-33:45) – How to identify places that need water. How to find your passion and fulfillment.
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe tot he show today!
Preorder Eric’s new book “Tackle What’s Next” today: https://ericwoodmedia.com/book/