John Ruhlin is the founder of The Ruhlin Group, a gift logistics company that helps clients like the Chicago Cubs, Wells Fargo, Caesar’s Entertainment, Miami Dolphins, Morgan Stanley, and The John Maxwell Company execute year-round gifting strategies.
John’s unique approach to relationships led him to become the #1 salesman for a $250 Million direct sales company by the time he was 23 (out of 1.5 Million reps). He now speaks widely about strategic gifting and relationship building and helps CEOs and sales teams drive referrals and open doors to elusive decision makers.
John is an author of the book “Giftology,” how you can reach relationship retention and growth through constant gratitude. Today on the show, Eric and John get into several different topics, including:
- (2:30-11:05) – Career journey. John’s pivot into the business world
- (11:05-13:20) – Take care of the family
- (13:20-19:45) – Keep showing up
- (19:45-24:25) – How to approach big business. Gift giving from professional sports franchises
- (24:25-32:15) – Personalized gift ideas
- (32:15-39:10) – Family gift expectations. Morning routine.
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
Preorder Eric’s new book “Tackle What’s Next” today: https://ericwoodmedia.com/book/
For more information about out sponsors today: