Dr. Brandan Kramer is one of the top Urologist in the United States. Kramer received his undergraduate degree with honors from Harvard University in Cambridge, MA in 2001. While at Harvard, Dr. Kramer played football lettering three years. He completed medical school at the University of Kansas in 2005 and he received the John D. Foret Urology Award given to the graduating student contributing the most to the field of urology.
September is Prostate Cancer awareness month, 1 in 8 men will be diagnosed with PC during their lifetime. Kramer joins the show to inform us about PC as well as teach us about how to help prevent, detect and treat it. Topics include:
- (3:45-6:05) – Playing football at Harvard.
- (6:05-8:25) – What is prostate cancer & what does it do?
- (8:25-13:00) – Symptoms of PC, treatment and age factors.
- (13:00-18:45) – Lifestyle and diet recommendations for a long life.
- (18:45-24:15) – NFL talk: Kansas City Chiefs and Buffalo Bills. How football has evolved.
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!