Heather Monahan is a two time best-selling author, a Top 50 Keynote Speaker in the World 2022 and the Host of the Podcast: Creating Confidence. Heather successfully climbed the corporate ladder for nearly 20 years, and is one of the few women to break the glass ceiling and claim her spot in the C-suite.
As a Chief Revenue Officer in Media, Heather Monahan is a Glass Ceiling Award winner, named one of the most Influential Women in Radio in 2017, Thrive Global named her a Limit Breaking Female Founder in 2018 and in 2021 Girls Club named her the Thought Leader of the Year.
Today on the show, Heather and Eric discuss the process of writing a book, how to overcome self doubt, tips on how to create confidence and much more. Other topics include:
- (2:25-8:00) – Heather’s career journey to the top. What is the best way to make money?
- (8:00-12:40) – How Heather changed her life after being fired. The power of words.
- (12:40-17:25) – The process of writing a book. How mistakes can be powerful reminders.
- (17:25-24:00) – How to create confidence? Set an intention.
- (24:00-29:00) – Priming your mind.
- (29:00-36:00) – Heather’s TED Talk. Fear of other people’s opinions.
- (36:00-42:00) – How to improve your public speaking.
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
Tackle What’s Next is out today! Order a copy of Eric’s new book here: https://ericwoodmedia.com/book/
For more information about out sponsors today: