Alan Stein, Jr. is an experienced keynote speaker and author. At his core, he’s a performance coach with a passion for helping others change behaviors. He spent 15+ years working with the highest performing basketball players on the planet (including NBA superstars Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, and Kobe Bryant). Through his customized programs, he transfers his unique expertise to maximize both individual and organizational performance.
Alan is a dynamic storyteller who delivers practical, actionable lessons that can be implemented immediately. He teaches proven principles on how to utilize the same approaches in business that elite athletes use to perform at a world-class level.
Today on the show, Alan and Eric discuss the value of physical training, how to earn confidence and how to trust the process. Other topics include:
- (2:35-8:10) – How Alan became a performance coach
- (8:10-20:00) – Takeaways from working with Kobe Bryant. What separates elite athletes from the rest?
- (20:00-28:00) – The value of physical training
- (28:00-31:30) – The challenge of transitioning out of professional sports
- (31:30-35:30) – Alan’s career shift to keynote speaking
- (35:30-46:00) – Routines, do you have one?
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
Tackle What’s Next is out today! Order a copy of Eric’s new book here: https://ericwoodmedia.com/book/
For more information about our sponsors today:
BrainMD.com code: ERIC15