Dr. Troy Van Biezen is a chiropractor and performance coach for PGA Tour golfers across the world. His knowledge and expertise for treating injuries and improving sports performance is known locally and nationwide. Athletes throughout North America have sought out Dr. Van Biezen’s expertise to help them recover from injury and improve their performance.
Troy has worked with Scottie Sheffler, Justin Thomas, Jordan Spieth and others in the MLB, NHL, NBA and more.
Today on the show, Eric and Troy discuss how to stay healthy to play golf your entire life. Other topics include:
- (1:45-5:30) – Troy’s shift from playing sports to performance coach
- (5:30-12:45) – Troy’s career path to today
- (12:45-16:30) – Doing more than what’s expected
- (16:30-20:05) – PGA Tour athletes routine and nutrition
- (20:05-26:15) – Play smarter, not harder
- (26:15-28:10) – Advice to amateur golfers for longevity
- (28:10-35:00) – Golf Forever, morning routine
And much more, Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
For more information about out sponsors today:
BrainMD.com code: EricWood