Cory Carlson is an executive coach, speaker, podcast host and author of two books, “Win at Home First” & “Rise And Go” . The entrepreneur, former executive, husband and father of three has been passionately helping business leaders win at work and at home. Cory does this through executive coaching, speaking and writing.
You can obtain a free copy of Cory’s book here: https://www.corymcarlson.com/freebook
Today on the show, Eric and Cory discuss the importance of family life, the importance of an executive coach and much more. Other topics include:
- (4:05-8:20) – Cory’s shift from executive to coach
- (8:20-15:50) – 3 things to do before 36
- (15:50-18:20) – Don’t allow a mistake to define you
- (18:20-28:00) – Help with family life
- (28:00-37:00) – The Five Capitals
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
Tackle What’s Next is out now! Order a copy of Eric’s new book here: https://ericwoodmedia.com/book/
For more information about our sponsors today:
BrainMD.com code: EricWood
Code – WhatsNext5 for 5% off your next order