Golden Tate played 12 seasons in the NFL with the Seattle Seahawks, Detroit Lions and the New York Giants. Golden was a 2nd round pick in the 2010 NFL Draft and would go on to become a Pro Bowler and Super Bowl Champion.
Today on the show, the guys discuss Golden’s success on and off the field, the importance of being intentional with your family and insight on his decision to retire. Other topics include:
- (2:00-8:00) – Athletic family/siblings. Golden’s experience raising kids.
- (8:00-13:10) – From Tennessee to Notre Dame.
- (13:10-19:20) – Characteristics of Super Bowl winning teams
- (19:20-28:40) – Golden’s decision to retire. When he knew it was time.
- (28:40-37:40) – Professional Pickleball dreams
And much more. Rate, review and subscribe to the show today!
Tackle What’s Next is out today! Order a copy of Eric’s new book here: https://ericwoodmedia.com/book/
For more information about our sponsors today:
Yum Yum Get Ya Sum Dan-O’s Seasoning at danosseasoning.com
Founded by the world’s leading neuroscientist, Daniel G. Amen, MD, BrainMD chooses smart, necessary and whole ingredients that properly nourish your brain to optimize the whole body.
Our supplements are clinically tested and proven to boost brain function.
Shop today online at BrainMD.com – use promo code ERIC15 at checkout to get 15% off!